Department adaptive intensive technologies leguminous cereals and oilseeds) as a separate department NSC “Institute of Agriculture Naan” traces its history back to 1959.
By half-time researchers conducted comprehensive studies of the physiology, biochemistry, farming beans, fodder lupine, peas, soybeans, buckwheat, millet, winter and spring vetch, clover and alfalfa.
Research, who now spend scientists department determined primarily effective use of land in market conditions. For deep theoretical justification processes forming an angle harvest economic, energy, economic benefit considering specialization of farms and market needs of staff working in the following areas:
- work out the scientific basis of modern technologies of highly pea, soybean, lupine feed, Kidney beans, buckwheat, millet, winter and spring rapeseed, mustard, linseed;
- forms the concept of technology growing legumes, cereals and oilseeds, which includes study and develop models of the formation of highly agrophytocenoses considering biology varieties new generation of soil-climatic potential, capacity for symbiotic nitrogen fixation, ensuring proper and timely determination of the factors that negatively affect their potential performance agrophytocenoses and will manage the production process;
- conducts the search for optimal ways fullest realization of the genetic potential of varieties of legumes, cereals and oilseeds;
- develops promising competitive adaptive technology growing crops on the basis of the characteristics of growth, development and the formation of their harvest for comprehensive study and differentiated combination of technological process elements: the variety of fertilization, tillage, crop protection from weeds, pests and diseases, and also examines biolohizovani their model introduces low doses of mineral fertilizers in combination with collateral (subsistence) production predecessors and use of bacteriological agents and physiologically active substances. These technologies enable to get the yield of peas – 4.5-5.0, white lupine – 3,2-3,5, yellow lupine – 2,0-2,2, lupines angustifolius – 3,0-3,2, beans – 2,5-2,8 t / ha;
- developing new technologies growing cereal crops with yields of buckwheat 2,5-3,0 t / ha, millet 4.0-4.5 t / ha for production of high quality cereals, suitable diet;
- conducts scientific research towards the development of new and improvement of existing technologies of oilseeds, which provide a soybean yields at 3.0-3.5 t / ha, spring rape – 2,8-3,5 t / ha, winter rape – 4.5-5.0 t / ha;
- explores the question of forming heterogeneous agroecosystems to address plant adaptation and stabilization performance agrophytocenoses;
- conducts research on organic farming, based on extensive use of byproducts of crops, green manures and active substances of organic origin in technology growing leguminous and cereal crops.
Division coordinates research NDU NAAS on technologies of leguminous and cereal crops under steppes and Polissya.
Department can develop projects growing technologies legumes, cereals and oilseeds, adapted to the conditions of farms of different ownership and implement scientific and practical help in implementing scientific research, provide consultancy services on technology growing legumes, cereals and oilseeds and field of agricultural insurance.
The department is headed by Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Lyubchych Alexander G.
E-mail: iz.zernobobovi @ ukr.net, tel. (044) -526-03-69